Image thanks to yvette
Hey pretty pickles! How the hell are you all?
I'm moving to Spain in 10 days. 10 days. I have somewhere to stay for the first five nights, I know I need to go to the International Office of the University to get enrolled, but, other than that, I've got nothing. I'm leaping into the abyss. I know I'll be running around like crazy the first week: finding out where I need to be when term officially starts on the 6th of September, opeing a bank account, getting to know the city and, of course, finding somewhere to live! Luckily, I'm going with another girl from my university who is fluent in Spanish, which should help to make it all less, well, terrifying.
I'm hoping this will all make excellent fodder for some articles that will really take me back to where I started with the blog: the inside scoop on being a student.
But it's Saturday, you want the links! And who am I to disappoint?
- Sarah Von gives you the lowdown on How to Create an Amazing Group of Friends.
- I love this: reading courses as an alternative to prison.
- Early birthday present anybody?
- The Dainty Squid is "the day to day life of a crafty cat lady".
- How to Manifest So You Can Get Paid to Invest in Yourself. I haven't listened to all of it yet, but it was recommended and looks promising.
Hope you're all enjoying a swell weekend. Oh, and in case you were wondering, I am working on my next podcast and should have it out in the world some time next week!